John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have an Epson WF 7510 that has stopped working when jobs

Customer Question

Customer: Have an Epson WF 7510 that has stopped working when jobs sent from laptop, windows 10.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: printer works fine when receiving jobs from my ipad but does not seem to understand jobs sent from laptop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. when I reinstalled there is a message"driver not set". once I got a message that said "device not migrated".
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Was there any change to your computer recently that may have caused this issue?

Did you use the printer's CD disk to reinstall the printer? Or did you download the printer's driver/software from the Epson website?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.