John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Is there a charge help?
, i have an epson wf-2530 and

Customer Question

Customer: Hi ***** *****, is there a charge for your help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have an epson wf-2530 and it won't print from my computers although I can scan from my computer and copy from the printer just fine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am jim btw
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What version of windows or mac is on the computer? What happens when you try to print? What program are you printing from?