John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson stylus CX7450 suddenly will not power on. Has worked

Customer Question

Epson stylus CX7450 suddenly will not power on. Has worked fine for years. Using same functioning outlet. My MacBook recognizes printer. No lights on printer. Advise, thanks.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of this issue. Have you moved the Printer to another wall outlet to see if it powers on?Also, try it plugged in with out the Surge or Power Strip Sir or Madam.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This reply did not reach my e-mail, I have gotten to it by logging back in. I believe I indicated that I did check the outlet, and it is not attached to power strip.

In to another Outlet in another part of the house or business...