Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just replaced the fuser in my Brother MFC9325CW and now I

Customer Question

I just replaced the fuser in my Brother MFC9325CW and now I am getting an error message that I have a paper jam inside and that I need to take out the drums. I have repeatedly done this to no avail. Please help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, is the new fuser an original Brother product?

Still, proposed preliminary try (if have not been done) would be to (temporarily) re-install the old fuser and determine if the paper jam error message would persist:

• • if yes, then an internal hardware issue with a false sensing sensor;
  • • if no, then the new fuser would have issues of its own such as full compatibility or a physical defect.