Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a g610 printer docker wich has been good it is linked

Customer Question

i have a g610 printer docker wich has been good it is linked into my computer at the moment it wll not feed the paper in ti has done this before and i have cleaned the rollers this time that wont work please can you help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think that, if it has been long enough, in terms of either usage or years, you might need to clean the paper pickup/feed rollers again. You might want to try using this procedure, too: Remove all paper from the machine, unplug it, and open it so as to have access to the rollers in the problem area where feeding is not being done properly.Take a clean high-quality lint-free rag cloth, moisten it with rubbing alcohol, and rub the rollers firmly all over their paper-contacting surfaces, three times over. (If the rollers are hard to reach, there is another way to clean them... let me know if that is the case, and I will detail how to do the cleaning.) Allow 5+ minutes for drying-off, then reload the paper, close up the machine where you opened it up, and then try again.