John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Just bought a used Konica Minolta 4695 MF. It prints in all

Customer Question

just bought a used Konica Minolta 4695 MF. It prints in all colors beautifully, but leaves random black spots on the copy
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

1- Check the black toner cartridge developer roller for visible damage.
2- Change the black toner cartridge (A0V301H).
3- DO ONLY USE GENUINE KONICA MINOLTA TONER CARTRIDGES

Please keep me posted.

=====

If it does not work do not rate me yet, please click REPLY instead. We can continue troubleshooting for no additional charges.

If it works, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that if it doesn't work, just click REPLY to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting the issue.

If you are satisfied with my work, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by my employer, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that the feedback you left here is not about Canon or this website, it is about my work in trying to help you solve your issue. Or click reply if you have any other related question (no additional charges will be applied)