John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer will not feed photo paper. I am just trying to

Customer Question

My printer will not feed photo paper. I am just trying to make copies of pictures that I place in the printer. It was doing this just fine earlier today.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please download the attached image and follow the steps on it.

However, if you are making photocopies of your pictures, please let me know.

=====

If it does not work do not rate me yet, please click REPLY instead. We can continue troubleshooting for no additional charges.

If it works, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that if it doesn't work, just click REPLY to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting the issue.

If you are satisfied with my work, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by my employer, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that the feedback you left here is not about Canon or this website, it is about my work in trying to help you solve your issue. Or click reply if you have any other related question (no additional charges will be applied)