Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Cannon 330

Customer Question

Cannon 330
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I presume that you have a Canon PIXMA MX330 printer.

Try turning Off the printer, waiting about 10 seconds or longer (the interval is not crucial, but the printer should be left Off at least 10 seconds for various reasons), then turning the printer back On again. This sometimes expels a sheet of paper that is stuck inside the printer.

If it does not work that way, then open the printer's top - as if you were replacing cartridges - and try to get at the paper that way. Note: if you scrape paper against the printhead, under the carriage that carries the ink cartridges, damage to the printer may well result. So, with the printer's power Off, move the carriage to the right and away from the paper as much as possible (but do not force it) before removing paper in this way and in this area. There are other delicate parts in this region, so remove paper gently, and carefully.

I hope this advice helps - if you need further help, let me know what you see in the interior of the printer, or how it goes. And I will advise you further.