John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am not able to get through to or your company that a) I

Customer Question

I am not able to get through to or your company that a) I have read your answer almost as soon as I got.it. b) I sent messages several times to let you know that I am extremely satisfied with the answer you sent me originally. In fact, I have already gone to buy a new Brother Printer. I don't know how to get this message though to anyone in your system that I read your original message almost as soon as I got it and that I sent several times a message to say that I am extremely satisfied with your answer. Please let me know whether or not you got this message.
Sorry, I still don't know what more details you want. I have asked several times, but never got an answer. Am I actually corresponding with a person, or just an automatic system that sends standard responses to my messages. I really don't what to do. Noone has yet told how to get my messages through to you or your system.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Yes, this has been received. The intent was for you to reply to the original message. You've posted multiple duplicate questions instead however, which cost you more each time and hinder our ability to respond back. I have spent a lot of extra time (out of my own pocket) to cancel and refund all of those for you.

I do appreciate the feedback, but to close our session you'd need to return to the original question and complete the rating step.