Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I HAVE A CANON PIXMA MG3500 SERIES PRINTER. I WOULD LIKE TO

Customer Question

I HAVE A CANON PIXMA MG3500 SERIES PRINTER. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO SCAN ON MY PRINTER.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What version of windows or mac is on your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE WINDOWS 9 ON MY COMPUTER
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO SCAN ON MY PRINTER
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

There is no 9 Microsoft went from 8 to 10. Right click on the windows start button on the bottom left corner.

Then in the right click menu choose search.

In the search box type in scan. In the list choose fax and scan.

In the window that opens click on new scan, to save it afterwards click on file and then save as.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DID NOT GET THE OPTION TO CLICK ON MENU OR SEARCH. I SAW PROPERTIES AND OPEN WINDOWS EXPLORER.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE WINDOWS 7 ON MY COMPUTER.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok click on start and then in the search box that shows at the bottom type in scan.

In the list choose fax and scan.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I already replied it is right above you saying you are waiting. Those are the steps for windows 7 let me know if you get stuck.