John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just received a Brother MFC-9330CDW printer. I can

Customer Question

I just received a Brother MFC-9330CDW printer. I can successfully duplex printer from my pc. But I want to also automatically double side printer from the printer itself without having to manually turn over the page. How is this done.
Randy
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Do you mean copies? This machine is not able to duplex copy, it can only duplex print.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to load paper manually in the printer which has both sides printer on, then have the printer automatically copy both sides of the paper. I do not want to have to manually turn each paper over to print the other side.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

That is a copy not a print. This model can not do that. It can only print on both sides from a computer.