Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Printer worked fine then said my Mac said it was not

Customer Question

printer worked fine then said my Mac said it was not available -- reset it up and it does work but takes about 5 minutes to print a single black and white page -- how can I fix it ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

What I would do is remove the printer completely from the computer by going into the list of printers and then reset the printing system by holding control while clicking in the blank space where the printers are normally listed. Then restart the computer and add the printer back in as you would normally. This should resolve the problem. If it does not, let me know and we can go from there.