John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

SORRY I ESCAPED IN ERROR.CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CAN

Customer Question

SORRY I ESCAPED IN ERROR.CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CAN PRINT INCOMING EMAILS WITH ATTACHMENT.I AM ON WINDOWS 10 AND DOWNLOAD TO AN EPSON STYLUS NX130 PRINTER.WHEN I TRY NOW I GET ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE EMAIL AND NOTHING ELSE.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to print anything else fine?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
by all means you can do a remote.i dont seem to have problems with other types of downloads.i have an incoming email now that we can practice on.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c90dc7cf-3a23-4f85-964a-cda9eb2052d6

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/qydvnxr

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.

Please let me know when you are available. Thank you.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What email service do you use? Look at the end of the attachment it should have an extension like .doc or something similar with a period like that. What does it have there?