John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I received a EPSON WF 2630 USED IT ONCE AND IT 'T WANT TO

Customer Question

I received a EPSON WF 2630 USED IT ONCE AND IT DON'T WANT TO WORK ANYMORE CAN YOU HELP ME I'M IN A WHEELCHAIR AND CANNOT TALK DUE TO A STROKE PUT HAVE SOME MY BODY PARTS WORKING CAN YOU HELP ME IT SAYS WE ARE CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER THAT CANNOT BE TRUE BECAUSE I USED ON A NOTE TO MY SON ON REGULAR PIECE OF PAPER NOW I WANT TO USE 4X6 AN IT DON'T WORK. PLEASE HELP ME I'M VERY LIMITED IN MY USES,
THANK YOU
KENNETH TOKAN
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?

Are you able to print anything else, such as a document or a web page or an email, etc.?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

What is the exact error or message when printing?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your printer let me know when you are ready to troubleshoot.