JKalman
JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I cleared a paper jam on my C430 - no rips or tears - but

Customer Question

I cleared a paper jam on my C430 - no rips or tears - but the machine won't reset. Have taken everything apart and turned on and off several times but it still says there is a paper jam....
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The paper jam was in the output area of the fusing unit.
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

You have to open and close all the doors and move all the levers to clear the paper jam flag.

Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!