VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

We have a canon 910 printer, when we did the free upgrade to

Customer Question

We have a canon 910 printer, when we did the free upgrade to windows 10 on our toshiba computer we lost the printer & scanning function. It is a secondary printer but the computer wont recognise a request for action . We cannot find the installation disk to re install the program . please help.
Jon Blaauw
JDB Realty
0408 244 631 ***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for choosing JA for you support needs. Sorry about the issue, but I am here to assist in its resolution.

Please follow the link below directly to the needed Site that will detect your OS:

http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/printers/compact_photo/cd__cp_series/selphy_cp910.aspx?type=drivers&language=&os=WINDOWS%208.1%20(64-bit)

Chime in and let me know of your results...