John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I really need to talk to someone I am not good at typing I

Customer Question

I really need to talk to someone I am not good at typing I have already given my credit card info how long is this going to take before I can get some help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.

Note: It is important that you reply to me here only. Do not post any more new questions, as you are costing yourself more every time you do so.