John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a sole page that prints out but only in black ink. I

Customer Question

I have a sole page that prints out but only in black ink. I am not able to print out other
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Did you have tried to unplug the printer for 10 mins. or more ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have unpluged the printer a number of times and after your question I unpluded 10 minutes now.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you with me? I sent a short letter composeing the complete problem. I know it was sent because your company wrote me back in my the first sentence. Mr. Sudipto, If you don't have that short letter, let me know and I will send it to you.
Lets get going.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I did not received anything. I know your problem, as you have described it here, I can help you with that information. Can you tell me, what is result after unplugging it for 10 mins.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The plug is in the wall, charged and the problem is the same. Give me a little time and I'll sent it again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Canon MG6821 PrinterI have a sole page that prints out but only in black ink.I am not able to print out other pages in black or color. I am not able to print out other pages in black or color. All the cartridges are new and the lights are on. The file that holds the "sole page" have been totally deleted from the compurter. This tells me that the "sole page" may be stuck in the printer. The printer was purchased 10/19/15. The PKBK 270 cartridge is all most dry. More than 60+ "sole pages" were printed. Canon PDMA Manuals Troubeshooting I have read every underlined problem but could not fix the problem.Help me. I am 82 years old and need helpThank You,
Walter D. Cooke
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Me: I sent the letter again but never heard from Mr.Sudipto. Again I ask, Are you working with me? This day Nov.18, 2015 we began at 01.9hr thru 0.5.25. Before we starter The cost would was $23. Then $5 and again $5. Total came $33.00. For 4 hours 14 minutes, the only gave me that Mr. Sudipto was to pull the thr plug from the wall. Wow!!!. Walter D. Cooke
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, for the late reply. I got offline after wating for your reply, as I thought that, you are busy with some other work. I know, what is your problem, please let me know if you want to continue.