John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon PIXMA MX920 printer. I was trying to print a

Customer Question

I have a Canon PIXMA MX920 printer. I was trying to print a picture. But It would not recognize the photo paper tray. But it sucked the paper into the printer and now the paper is jammed. I cannot find the printer output tray or the transport unit to clear the jam. Error code 1313. I cannot find the manual. Please help or tell me where to download the printer manual
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Do you need help for removing the paper or for the non detection of the photo tray, because in one question, you can ask for only one problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it. I need help on both but I am not going to pay twice. I will figure out myself. DO NOT CHARGE MY CATRD. I AM NOT SATISFIED
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK. as you wish.