Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

My PRINT command (wifi) response tags a (PRINT1) and

Customer Question

my PRINT command (wifi) response tags a (PRINT1) and declines printing.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** will assist you with your question.

You haven't provided much information here to go on, but if you are referring to printing from a Command line or printing to a file, and is file already exists, this would explained one reason for the system appending a one to the print name.

if not, and you're printing from a print dialog, then I don't know what you mean when you say that it "tags a print one". Can you please provide whatever additional information you can help clarify what exactly are trying to do and what exactly happens? For example what exactly the error is? Then I can give you an answer more tailored to your specific situation.