VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Have Workforce 610. Had a paper jam w/ photo paper. cleared

Customer Question

Have Workforce 610. Had a paper jam w/ photo paper. cleared the jamb but continues to show 'Error' and to shut off, clear jamb and restart. Proceeded to do this half dozen times, including pulling power cord, with no success. Still shows 'Error. Have restarted computer as well. Help please.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for issue. Where was the Jam with in the Printer Sir or Madam?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have again cleared it. I reset the traveling print/ink head and cleared the error. No further help is required. Working fine now thank you.

Ok...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only expect charge for $5 downpaymt. No input from anyone resulted in repair to my question. Repair made by me while waiting for answer. Thank you.

????