Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

Printhead message when hp6835 hooked to MAC, crashed after

Customer Question

printhead message when hp6835 hooked to MAC, crashed after printing first page of 3 page job. machine says there is some?? ink in each of the 4 cartridges. So how to fix "printhead" issue?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

This is a hardware fault of the printer and you may have to replace any part to solve the problem. But, before that follow some steps at home and check the result. If the problem persist then, unfortunately you have to replace the defective parts to solve the problem.

1. Remove all the cords and cables from the printer.

2.Wait for 10 mins.

3. Reconnect the power cord and check the result.

If the problem persist then, I would recommend to go through this guide, 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error M.... If this does not resolve your issue then the printer needs to be serviced. Please call our phone support at(###) ###-#### ***** you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. Country-language selector.

Please let me know, if you need any further help, otherwise please remember to give postive rating below, as that is the only way I am compensted for my tieme and effort.