Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Epson XP 410 I have new printer cartridge 't know how to put

Customer Question

Epson XP 410 I have new printer cartridge don't know how to put it in.
Thank you!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Press the home button, and select Setup. Select Maintenance you may have to scroll through the list, then select Ink Cartridge Replacement and press the OK button. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Epson.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not working I am unable to remove old cartridge it says proceed but how? Also saidcartridge was replaced. I could not get it tocome out. Thank you!
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Push the back and front of the ink cartridges together like this image to remove it:

https://files.support.epson.com/faq/images/Docs/cartridge_remove.jpg