JKalman
JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Canon MG5220 with label stuck inside-printer will not

Customer Question

Canon MG5220 with label stuck inside-printer will not function.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help your with your problem. If you remove all the ink cartridges, you can remove the printhead, and this should give you access to the label which is jamming your printer. Please let me know if you can see the label in the paper path after removing the printhead.

Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!