Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I pulled letter paper tray from office jet pro 8620 and now

Customer Question

I pulled letter paper tray from office jet pro 8620 and now I can't insert it again. What can I do now?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am i on hold?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

If you lift up on the printer to slightly unweight it, the tray will go all the way in. To enable the cassette tray to go in all the way freely, place your printer on a flat, level surface. If the surface on which that the printer is resting is not flat and level, it will interfere with the cassette tray slide path, and the weight of the printer on the cassette tray can eventually cause it to crack.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!