John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to scan two documents and send them. But the

Customer Question

I am trying to scan two documents and send them. But the alarm light is on, and a "U043" the following ink tank cannot be recognized "error". My question is.... why the hell can't the large BLACK ink tank "take over" and be utilized without the stupid smaller one being there?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah, why can't I talk to a technician? screw this email crap. I need answers and need to talk to a live person. Not some computer automated bullshit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Is the small black ink missing entirely, or just empty?

Are you using genuine canon inks, or generic/refilled cartridges?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First of all Nathan, you took far too long to answer my question....I asked the gutless, spineless "justanswer" administration who is coward and averse to giving me their email address for me to express my displeasure with their screwed up site. I do not accept your answer because A. you took way too long to answer. B. The administration could not be reached as I requested to cancel my question and withdraw from the service. I will be requesting a refund to my credit card. I don't like the lack of human contact here and the difficulty trying to remedy that lack of human contact. And NO, I will not pay more money for it.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

We're all independent techs here, Craig, and users of the site, just like you. This is first and foremost a chat based support service. Interaction via type/text is inherent to the process, though I did provide an option for a more personal call, at your request.

I did not yet provide an answer, this is intended to be an ongoing conversation, and required your input with some additional details pertinent to the situation.

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services.

I replied as soon as I came online for the day. I suspect you did not get a more prompt answer from anyone else due to the impolite nature of your comments. In light of both those prior and recent comments, I would no longer be willing to work with you either, and will opt out of the question.

You may seek a refund yourself quite easily through the help page.

Best of luck to you.