Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have a HP 8250 printer and my SDHC Memory card is not

Customer Question

I have a HP 8250 printer and my SDHC Memory card is not compatible.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your printer.

Unfortunately, this particular printer does NOT support SDHC Memory cards. I suspect this is because of the AGE and design of the device - at the time it was manufactured.

If you can still find an older SD card (that is NOT "HC" - High Capacity), then that should be supported - up to 1GB in capacity.

I did a search on Amazon for "1GB SD card" and have the search results below.

Click Here --> http://amzn.to/1QqSmKR

You can see ALL the specification of this printer (including "Input/output" specifications) at the following link.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00386656&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=443024

I hope this helps explain this issue. Please let me know if you have any more questions about this device.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)