Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I'm trying to download print drivers Mac Lexmark Pro

Customer Question

Hi! I'm trying to download print drivers for my Mac for the Lexmark Pro 200-s500.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link given below, download and install the update.

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1789?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Note : Please make sure that you are installing the update after downloading it. It is a big file, so it may take some time to get it downloaded.

Then, follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I still can't use the Lexmark printer. While I downloaded the drivers, I am not able to connect to the printer using the internet to print without USB cable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer continues to show no internet connection.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

In order to print wireless, you required to setup wireless on the printer. Follow the instructions in the link below.

http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=content&segment=SUPPORT&locale=en&userlocale=EN&id=HO3161&productCode=LEXMARK_PROSPECT_PRO205&modifiedDate=03/11/13&actp=TOP_DOCS

Thank you.

S H E F I N