John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have replaced all the ink cartridges in my Canon Pixma5320

Customer Question

I have replaced all the ink cartridges in my Canon Pixma5320 printer as of yesterday. I need to print copies of some cancelled checks appearing on my bank statements - the printer prints all colored areas but leaves the area with the check image blank. It was working fine before the cartridges were changed. The smaller black cartridge looked dry so I just brought home and installed a new one from Staples. Same story - only colored areas print successfully.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Have you tried cleaning the machine yet?