John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson printer is workforce 610 the power failed during

Customer Question

epson printer is workforce 610
the power failed during printing and now the printer error will not clear nor will the print print anything.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer error on the printer's screen? Or on the computer's screen?

Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the printer error is on the printer's screen. the printer is connected to the computer by a cable. The computer is using windows 10.

Thank you. Please turn off printer, disconnect USB cable and power cord from printer for a couple of minutes, then reconnect only the power cord, then turn on, then let me know if it still shows Printer error not. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I turned off the computer, disconnected the computer cable and the power cable. After turning on the printer, it still has the error.

Does it let you make a copy from the printer's glass or not? (Don't print from the computer)? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot make make any copies or print.

I'm sorry; it could be a hardware issue with the printer; I'm out of ideas, but let me open this issue to other experts. Please do not wait; you will get an email when there is a response from another expert. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thx
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What is the exact and entire error the machine gives you including any numbers?