Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Have installed the printer to a LAN connection computer. How

Customer Question

Have installed the printer to a LAN connection for one computer. How do I connect the other two computers?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You're on the right track. If it really is connected directly to the router via an ethernet cable (router to printer), then it is on the wired LAN.

Go into devices/printers on the other computers, Add Printer, and choose Network Printer.

It should be found automatically and load the built in driver.

If this doesn't work, or you need more than just the basic print capability (also want to scan, etc), then you'll need to install the full software package from the cd on the other computers the same way.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1Md4aNC

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,