Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I have an Epson Artisan 710. It stopped working and says

Customer Question

I have an Epson Artisan 710. It stopped working and says there is a network problem.
I have tried reinstalling the drivers, installing drivers from the internet, following all the instructions and it can't find the printer now.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

As you have not mentioned if it is wireless or wired network printer, I assume that you are using wireless network.There can be various reason for wireless printing problem, as I cannot see your printer or PC, I am giving a link below, where you can watch various steps to solve wireless connection problem. Please try to follow them to solve the problem and let me know.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportShowVideo.jsp?UseCookie=yes&oid=132633&void=231348