John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just purchased a HP OfficeJet 4650. I'm unable to get it

Customer Question

I just purchased a HP OfficeJet 4650. I'm unable to get it to tie in with my desktop. I'm able to print WI-FI from my Ipad. I can't get it going from my desktop computer. I did add a printer wizard. The problem, if it is a problem, the closest choice of printer listing showed, fax officejet 4650 series. This model does have fax feature. This did download and can check it as default printer. Unable to print. What can I do to correct problem?
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. The best way to install your printer software is from the internet. What is your computer operating system?

Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I no longer require support at this time. Thank you for assistance.
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome. Please return at any time if you need assistance.