Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I just bought a dell tower pc with windows 10 and a Epson

Customer Question

I just bought a dell tower pc with windows 10 and a Epson XP-830 but the Epson doesn't work with windows 10. How to fix the problem?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?

Please try the following fix:

1. If the printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, please disconnect it from the computer for now.

2. Right-click on the Start button, which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left, then click on Control Panel, then open Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers and if you see any Epson item there, then right-click on it and remove it for now.

3. Download and install the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer at the Epson website below:

https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=273279&infoType=Downloads

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.