Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I have a Epson WF-2650-2660. How do I get the print

Customer Question

I have a Epson WF-2650-2660. How do I get the print cartridge out so I can then put in a new one?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Press the up or down arrow button to select Setup and press the OK button. Then select Maintenance > Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement and press one of the Start buttons.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Epson.