John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to change an ink cartridge on my NX400 printer.

Customer Question

I am trying to change an ink cartridge on my NX400 printer. I have the cover opened but the scanner is over too far to the right for me to open it. How do I get it to move?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Go into the settings menu on the front (touch the INK droplets, or ink menu selection) and then pick Change Cartridge, and it should move over for you. If it doesn't, let me know.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1Md4aNC

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,