Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How to connect epson 645 to wifi

Customer Question

how to connect epson 645 to wifi
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The first thing we need to do is ensure that your Epson printer is connected to your wifi. So lets follow the steps on the page below, and connect the printer to your home wifi network.

https://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/wf545_/wf545_ug/source/printers/source/networking/tasks/network_setting_panel_wf545_645.html

Now.. Once you have connected the printer to the network. You next need to connect the computer you want to use, to the printer, using wifi.

To do so you need to install the software. The page below will assist you with those steps.

https://files.support.epson.com/pdf/wf545_/wf545_bb.pdf#page=3&view=FitV&pagemode=none

Now, if you get stuck at any point please send a detailed reply letting me know what you had done last, and at what step during this process you are getting stuck on. That way I can assist you further, as needed. Thank you~

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.