Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I moved, and lost my power cord. Need to replace. hpDESKJET

Customer Question

I moved, and lost my power cord. Need to replace. hpDESKJET 3520 e-ALL-IN-ONE SERIES
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

There are 2 parts to this,

do you need the power adapter "brick", that connects to the back of the printer,

or the power cord that goes from the wall to that brick/adapter,

or both?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just the power cord
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for confirming.

This is a standard non polarized power cord, which is readily and cheaply avaialble online: http://amzn.to/20KheRh

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1Md4aNC

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I realize you may be frustrated with having to pay for this information or not finding it more readily, however this is really an issue that falls on HP for not supporting their products.

I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.