John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My ip4200 canon printer is not printing text

Customer Question

my ip4200 canon printer is not printing text
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Please print this page and let me know if any of the black areas print. (If you do not see the print icon hold ctrl (command on mac) and while holding it tap P).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It printed the pdf version of this page but it will not print the contents of a spreadsheet
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Then this is only happening in excel? Please try a different program (not a pdf) and let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
waiting for the call
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I don't do calls. I am opting out. Good luck!

Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. This is Mr West of VanMagnus Systems and I will be calling you with in the next five minutes....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for the call from Mr West of Vanmagnus systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I must leave and no call has come in. Please cancel this and refund the charge for the call thank you

Yes, I know.. Trying to close out an issue...

A few more minutes please....

I just called you.....

Ley me know when you are free for me to call you again....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am free now thanks

Ok..

Hello Sir, great to speak with you. Your Solution is below;

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/ip-series/pixma-ip4200/!ut/p/z1/hZBBU4MwEIV_iweOYXegYvGWUjvggE6rU2MuDjgBokAyIRX11xu1l45a97b7vjf7doEDAz6UL7IprVRD2bn-nkcPxTqdp1mC-fUquEBa3G7zIsxC3ERw9x_AnYx_FEW4_AKO-F2CwBRJ0QDXpW2JHGoFTBs5WGFGYONOa2Wsmz8_CUv2AjCpySiMFA7R8rUvidSzANEF5ocrcROfIY2WURpfLTBbn_4AtouZA-JlEgarz9h74PhVTaeq7wfSoQrnLr4RtTDC-Dvjxq21ejz30MNpmvxGqaYT_qPqPfzN0qrRAjskQffsPaf1TUZ49TbRkw-gt-Pv/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

Please use this link.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=715912fe-4128-4e85-a0a4-03d5cad8cf7f