John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Rying to print a boarding pass on my Canon Pixma MP450 -

Customer Question

rying to print a boarding pass on my Canon Pixma MP450 - paper gets stuck every time
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. Are you following these steps to fix it Sir or Madam?

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/275875/Canon-Pixma-Mp450.html?page=109#manual

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a users guide this is no help whatever you said to me I know already and it does not help thanks but no thanks I just wasted $26

Sir or Madam, this is the first step. Many people do not do that. Now, do you have a flashlight and canned air around?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a flashlight but I don't have any canned air

Ok, you can use a Vacuum Hose Madam. Now where in the World are you? In the US or elsewhere?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on the island of Kauai in Hawaii

Ok. Please go and acquire this;

Martin Yale Rubber Roller Cleaner & Rejuvenator - PRE200

This can be found at Staples, Office Depot or Best Buy. It is about $10. This is used to spray the rollers and all rubber surfaces in your printer. This will also lubricate the rollers. Then the Vac and Flashlight is used to seek and remove any stray pieces of paper or any stray objects with in the printer.

As I am on the East Coast, it is still early enough where you are to purchase the Yale product.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's 6 o'clock here too late for me to go down to another city thanks maybe tomorrow I'll try to purchase a sayings if I get a chance I think the amount of money and time I'm going to spend I can just go buy another printer that's what my brother told me to do thanks

Ok..