John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Scanner to PC of Word Doc generates a vertical line...

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your site opener does not anywhere suggest any other than a single fee for service.............. I now gather that you have charged what appears to be a Monthly instalment..
My question has not been addressed, nor answered yet you have processed a charge .......I have no wish to have/use your services .................... Kindly refund what you have charged as your site is misleading at the very best!
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you are experiencing frustration about the charges and the service. My name is Joel. I am in Technical Support, but I will contact Customer Service about the subscription issue and get back to you on that.

In the meantime, if you want me to address your technical problem, please let me know.