John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My computer is not recognizing the video (Card file) on my

Customer Question

My computer is not recognizing the video (Card file) on my new Canon HDCOMSpro camcarder. Help pls.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I understand that the computer is not recognizing the video memory card. Has it ever worked on this computer in the past or is this a new setup?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have already received multiple payments from me today and so far, all I have is increased frustration. WHY do I need to REPAY when the original payment was to have a tech support and resolve an issue? I'm not feeling good oabout any of this.
It is a new canon camcorder and in the past, I've uploaded videos to my computer via a cable connection into PlayMenoriesOnline.

It looks like you created multiple duplicate questions on the site. You will only be charged for this one. The remote session is an extra fee because it takes more of my time. How do you wish to continue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said in my email, process all refunds if you cannot answer a question online without seeking yet more money. This doesn't seem to be a good way of doing business. The initial payment was to seek assistance. I've received none and am not willing to pay more money for being no closer to a resolve. Sorry.

I don't have access to the emails you send the website. I only see what is listed on this computer. I am sorry for the confusion. I will send up the refund. Thank you.