Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Just bought a Canon Pixma MG2920 printer and I need to scan

Customer Question

Just bought a Canon Pixma MG2920 printer and I need to scan some documents and I do not see how to do this.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please check if you have MP Navigator installed on your computer.

If not, please try scanning using the instructions in the link below.

Windows : https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART162113&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1446923609966

Mac OS X : https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART162114&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1446923609966

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do I look for this MP Navigator
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Before that, please try the instructions in the link I have given. If you are not able to do that, please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N