John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

WorkForce Pro WF-4630, I am receiving an Error Code: 0x97,

Customer Question

WorkForce Pro WF-4630, I am receiving an Error Code: 0x97, message when I go to print or copy a document.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Open it as if you were going to change the ink, does the carriage move over to you or is it stuck on the right side?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Open it as if you were going to change the ink, does the carriage move over to you or is it stuck on the right side?.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I can not call you. I am opting out good luck. If no one takes the call and you respond to my question here I will continue with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do I wait for the email or the new tec to answer?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

It looks like the phone offer expired so no one took it and I will continue with you, please re-read my original post to you. I still need an answer to that question in order to help you and need to make sure you understand as I said in it, that you may need a part. Here it is again just in case you did not see it: