John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a hard time getting printer to print as it says

Customer Question

I have a hard time getting printer to print as it says printer is off line
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Do you mean you've gone to the Wireless LAN Setup menu on the printer and re-connected it to your wi-fi/wireless network name? Was that successful, i.e., did it show Connected? Or was there any error or message?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have windows 8 and it says I have connected but my comp says offline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a canon mx479

Was there any change recently to your computer or internet/wireless modem/router device that may have caused this issue?

What's the status of the Wi-Fi/wireless light / icon on the printer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does this about every time I start to print something

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=188c812a-cd4c-427d-a5f7-6b83cfeb075a

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/q2ar6b7

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please let me know if you still need help with this or not. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.