Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

4150CDN will only print settings - will not print what I

Customer Question

4150CDN will only print settings - will not print what I want -cyan light blinking
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The cyan light blinking (and the other two colors not blinking) means that the cyan cartridge is exhausted and needs to be replaced.

When you say it will only print settings - do you mean it doesn't respond to any print requests except to press the Demo Page or Settings Page button on the printer itself? or something like that? if so, that would confirm that the Cyan needs replacing, esp. if the demo page printed out contains some account of color levels.