Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have an epson workforce 520 ,I have wi-fi ,my tv and phone

Customer Question

I have an epson workforce 520 ,I have wi-fi ,my tv and phone carrier is charter that are connected into this printer . How do I get the fax to work ,so that I may send a fax . I am not interested in being able to receive at that this time .
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

First, you need to plug the #1 (line) port on the back of the epson into a working telephone wall jack (or into a phone port on your modem/gateway).

From there you can simply insert a page into the feeder or on the glass, press Fax, dial the number, then black/start and it will send.