John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Just bought a mx490. during setup I passed the register

Customer Question

just bought a mx490. during setup I passed the register section and now the printer can not recognize the CD menu. Is there aa way to return to the registration section
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Even if you don't get the registration section again, you can register your MX490 printer clicking here ===> Product Registration PIXMA MX490 <=== Click Here

If it works, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that if it doesn't work, just click REPLY to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks