Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a wf-3540, my troubleshooter says printer in not

Customer Question

I have a wf-3540, my troubleshooter says printer in not turned on. However everything indicates it is
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows wireless
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

May I know the Windows version you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can copy
do not which OS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my wife is having same problem
started a few days ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please click Start button and select Devices and Printers. Check if the printer is listed over there with a green check mark.

If the printer is listed over there, but no green check mark, tight click on the printer name and select Set as Default.

Let me know the response.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Printer has green check and selected as default............I think it has to do with wireless connection....wife has same problem
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Yes. You have to setup wireless again on the printer. Please follow the instructions in the link below and let me know the response.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=209704&prodoid=63095159&foid=230135&cat=237989&subcat=238002

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I am here. Have you tried the instructions from the link I have given?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
was checked and green and I answered you
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

You have to setup wireless again on the printer. Please follow the instructions in the link below and let me know the response.

Thank you!
S H E F I N