John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I HAVE AN hp PHOTOSMART MODEL C 4790 PRINTER. i JUST LOADED

Customer Question

i HAVE AN hp PHOTOSMART MODEL C 4790 PRINTER. i JUST LOADED A NEW HP 60 TRI COLOR INK CARTERIDGE. THE PRINTER ASKS ME TO PRINT ALIGNMENT PAGE BUT IT WILL NOT PRINT THE ALIGNMENT PAGE AND MY PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT OR COPY. HELP
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Does it try to print but just outputs a blank page?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I TRIED TO PRINT A LETTER AND GET THIS " CREATE AND MAINTAIN society WEBSITE WWW.DCMS.ORG"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NATHAN DID YOU GET MY RESPONSE??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I RESPONDED YO YOUR QUESTION TO ME MORE THAN 13 MINUTES AGO. I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER. SINCE THE PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN FIXED I DON'T EXPECT A CHARGE TO MY AMEX ACCOUNT. GEORGE DUNKEL
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

George, your reply just came through. It takes a few minutes for me to get any response, and when you send multiple replies rather than giving me a moment to reply, they all get lost in the queue and it delays the process even further.

Your reply make no sense in response to the questions that I asked.
Please specifically try to make a photocopy, directly from the glass (in both black only and color modes)

Note: this is not an instant process or a magic fix, we need to have a back and forth conversation to properly diagnose the problem and ultimately resolve it.